Michael Gittleson, DPM maintains the highest levels of accreditation and pursues ongoing education to stay abreast of the latest trends in podiatry.
Dr. Michael L. Gittleson
Podiatrist in Chevy Chase, MDMichael L. Gittleson, DPM
- Fellow of the American College of Foot and Ankle Orthopedics and Medicine
- Diplomate, National Board of Podiatric Examiners
- Member American Podiatric Medical Association
- Member Maryland Podiatric Medical Association
- Graduate of Pennsylvania College of Podiatric Medicine
- Graduate of Emory University
- Native Washingtonian
- Podiatric Surgical Residency Clinton Community Hospital
- Suburban Hospital
A native Washingtonian, Anne attended Georgetown Visitation Preparatory School and Marymount Junior College in Arlington. She graduated from the University of Maryland with a bachelor's degree in nutrition. Anne worked at NIH as a dietitian specializing in Diabetes from 1980-1991. Anne started in Dr. Gittleson's practice in 1998 as a doctor's assistant and loves working with each and every patient.
Born in Bolivia, Alejandra came to the United States in 1998. She is currently attending Montgomery College and is majoring in medicine.While also working part-time with Dr. Gittleson since 2006, Alejandra interned at a GYN office. She is now working full-time as Dr. Gittleson's assistant.